For all first customers and non-approved accounts, a 50% deposit is required with the balance due prior to shipping of completed work.
We are able to establish open accounts with Net 7 (screen print, heat press, labor) or Net 15 (component products) terms for companies who have completed, and been approved the Credit Application. Failure of a company to pay within the stated terms is reason to return the account to prepaid status.
We accept American Express, Mastercard & Visa and US postal money order / cashiers check for deposits and payments.
All orders placed or shipped within the State of California are subject to state sales tax unless a valid sales tax exemption certificate (or resale permit) is on file with our accounting office.
http://rogenstudio.com refund policy is based on the condition of sale and customer’s discontent. All or a partial portion of the original sale will be refunded without the application of shipping, restocking fees or setup fees if warranted.
Conditions of Sale:
1. All claims MUST be made within 3 days after receipt of goods.
2. ACCEPTANCE: All orders are subject to acceptance by Rogenstudio.com.
3. RETURN OF PRODUCT: No returns accepted unless authorized in writing.
4. CANCELLATIONS: no cancellation on all custom orders upon receipt of deposit or purchase order.
5. OVER/UNDER RUNS: Delivery and billing of not over ten percent (10%) more or less than quantities ordered constitutes filling the order under trade practices.
6. BLANKET/CONTRACT ORDERS: Make and hold orders will have a maximum period to be completed of three (3) months from the time when the order is accepted by Rogenstudio.com The make and hold/blanket contract orders will be automatically shipped/released at the end of the three (3) month time period if not called out.
7. TERMS & CONDITIONS: Title to goods does not pass to buyer until funds are collected and/or cashed by Rogenstudio.com Returned checks will be charge $35.00 per check. All costs involved in collection will be charged to buyer and interest on all past due accounts will be either twelve percent (12%) per annum or the maximum allowed by law whichever is more. All attorney fees incurred will be added to the total owed by purchaser.
8. DIES & ARTWORK: Ownership of all dies and artwork are retained by Rogenstudio.com unless paid by customer.
9. TAXES: Should any tax be imposed by law, government agency, or board of equalization affect the merchandise billed, customer agrees to pay such tax in addition to the amount of each invoice in a timely manner.
10. COPYRIGHTED WORK: In submitting copyrighted works for reproduction, the customer warrants that all necessary permissions have been obtained, and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Rogenstudio.com for all costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and judgments resulting from any claim of copyright infringement.
11. ADVERTISING & PROMOTION: Purchaser grants permission to Rogenstudio.com to use production overruns and non-paid for product, for company advertising purposes. The advertising can be in the form of brochures, print advertising or samples to assist in the development of future sales and marketing. Rogenstudio.com shall not be liable for royalties or fees. If any purchaser wishes to be excluded for any promotional uses by Rogenstudio.com a written communication is required to be received by the company at the time of manufacturing completion.
1. WARRANTY: In no event shall Rogenstudio.com be responsible for claims beyond the replacement value of any defective printed labels or in any way liable or responsible for damages of any manner whatsoever which may result from the use of the products.
2. LATE SHIPMENT: No liability will be incurred by Rogenstudio.com due to late shipment .
3. REPRESENTATION: No Salesperson, Representative or Agent of Rogenstudio.com is authorized to give any guarantee, warranty or make any representation contrary to the foregoing, unless authorized by Rogenstudio.com home office in writing.
4. SUITABILITY: Rogenstudio.com is not responsible for any damage to our labels that occurs during dying or stonewashing, or any other process that involves washing with chemicals. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the materials which we offer are compatible with their requirements.
5. ARTWORK AND/OR COLOR SWATCHES: Please read artwork carefully, check the width and the length, specified colors, confirm all words for spelling, and check for omissions. Rogenstudio.com is not responsible for errors or omissions on approved signed or verbal proofs.
The above constitutes the entire obligation of Rogenstudio.com with respect to warranty and supersedes all warranties which may have been previously given and is in lieu of all other warranties and guarantees whether expressed, implied or statutory
www.authorize.net is an authorized payment gateway provider for RogenStudio.